Projects that receive funding are requested to submit a final report to FRAME at the conclusion of the funding period. The deadline for completion of the project and submitting the final report is included in the letter of Award for the FRAME Project Support Program. The final report should be no longer than three pages and should include a description of the outcome of the grant including:
- Visits, meetings, research, etc.
- The name and functions of member and non-member professionals met
- Challenges and difficulties encountered
- The results of the project and potential decision or direction taken
- An explanation about the usefulness of FRAME’s Project Support, including how the grant benefitted your institution and helped to supplement other funding sources
- A detailed budget or financial statement about the use of grant funds. As a reminder, the total amount of the grant must be spent at the conclusion of the funding period.